(And my kids have said most of them.:)
10. "Look! A PLAYPLACE! WHAT? We are NOT going to the playplace? WAHHHH!!!"
9. "My mommy doesn't like crazy-painted nails. Like yours."
8. "Can I JUST get a slushie? Or do we not have money again this week?"
7. (On bad mommy days): "Why do we have to come here again? We were just here this morning!"
6. "Baby just [disgusting bodily function verb, past tense.]"
5. "NO FAIR! She had a munchkin last week, and I didn't have one, and that's SO NOT FAIR that she gets that again..." (!!!!!)
4. "You know that huge bag of garbage you just put in the drive-thru trash can, mom? I found some more!! And it's a DIAPER: LOOK!!"
3. "Fwies! FWIES! FWIES! Where FWIES?? Wahahah..." (And there's a 10 minute wait on the blasted things...)
2. "So Mom, IS there or ISN'T there a Santa Claus?"
1. "How exactly did God put me in your tummy, Mom?"
(The last two actually happened. Recently. At a drive thru window.)
May your days be filled with (easy, quick, healthy, and popular) home-cooked meals...