Monday, April 7, 2014

Felicity

Her name means "happiness."  And it fits.


Well, most of the time.




I would write more, but after a long day of homeschooling, shopping, and "Annie" practice, Felicity and I are done with excitement for the day.



We wish you good night, before coaches turn into pumpkins...


Zzzzzzz....


(If they actually let us sleep...)


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, 
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, 
 plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo-essay! Thank you for a glimpse of your full day. My favorite is that one with Felicity wearing (your?) shades and posing like a lady :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo with the shades ... awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete