Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Zeal for Your house

Welllll this is NOT the way I'd hoped to end my blogathon, at nearly midnight, with another tiny post.  But it is what it is. My Nana hangs on to her earthly life. We hang onto her hands. Many tears, many words of love, and many memories have been shared.  And not a little chocolate has been eaten.

Honestly, I will write more soon.  But for now I will leave you with pictures of the main events in my life right now.... First, this horror:

That's the "before" pic with "huh... how would this wig look at Annie dress rehearsal?  And then, this beauty:


Holding the hand of a great great grandmother, who is finally starting her rest. Thanks, again, for your prayers as she lets go of this world and walks, young and full of life, into the next.

"Zeal for your house consumes me." Psalm 69:9

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on successfully finishing this challenge! New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z", and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete