Thursday, April 24, 2014

U-Tube: My First Embarrasingly-Biased Upload!

Okay fine, I cheated a little on the ABC thing.  But not having posted on You Tube before... I'm totally biased, but this is kind of cute, huh?


Okay yeah, that's me making cookies (I'm told) at age three. There does exist a silent, projector-run film of this blessed event, but that's not uploadable yet. However, the following is:


Kids don't learn by imitation or anything, right?  It's funny because I didn't realize how much she was taking in. Wanted to share the smiles. :)
"United with Christ Jesus, you, who at times were far away, 
are brought near by the blood of Christ." Ephesians 2:13

1 comment:

  1. That is cute! I love old movies. The ones of me as a child make me very nostalgic, especially now that my father, who took most of them, is gone.
    Visiting for the A to Z challenge.

    ReplyDelete