Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Nana

I'm gonna stoop to a new low and "reblog" a post here, the one I wrote last year about my Nana when she turned 97 (if you're a math type, yes, that means she just turned 98!)  She has a fascinating life story, and the post has a recording of my grandfather and hersinging when they were young and silly. :)


I would appreciate your prayers for my Nana, and my Dad. Finally, after nearly a century, her mind is slowly succumbing to dementia. Peace for her as she prepares to go Home.

"Now let your servant depart in peace, according to your word." Luke 2:29

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC(www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete