Saturday, April 19, 2014

Questions on Easter

"Who will roll the stone away from the entrance of the tomb?"


We women are fantastic at anticipating problems. You know when you think something is going to be a problem, like a REAL problem, and then... it isn't?

"But as they arrived, they looked up and saw that the stone, which was very large, 
had already been rolled aside."

And you know how shocking it is when you aren't expecting a problem, and then whoa, there's something we really, really hadn't planned on. 

"As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe 
sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed."

Yet there are times when the "problem" turns out to be a really good thing, an absolutely wonderful thing, better than our wildest dreams would allow us to imagine.  

"Don't be alarmed," he said. "You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. 
He has risen! He is not here. 
See the place where they laid him." Mk. 16:3-6

May your days be filled with Easter joy.










4 comments:

  1. That's "The Practical Aspects of Easter from a Women's Point of View" or "Some Welcome Lessons on Faith on Easter Morning", brought to you by the TLC Lady. Complete with a photo of her happy little one!

    I love the faith beneath the humor. Thank you for that Easter treat. Easter blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people have written articles of how they were helped but I am very grateful to this great man who brought my ex husband back to me. This testimony is a true story and my name is Jennifer Sanchez. When I came in contact with this man was also through a testimony written about him helping with a cure for Herpes Virus and I have also encountered many testimonies about how he has been helping others with their life. To get back with an ex is one of the most innermost feelings many people would love to experience especially as those memories with our ex always cloud our mind when someone else does some of those things our ex used to do. I was a single parent of two boys for almost 6 years and though my ex husband was not staying with me and the kids i still wish someday he will return back to me. This doctor I encountered known as Dr Odunga helped me with my wishes and I am happy to write on this website that my ex husband is back with me. I am very happy sharing the testimony with everyone so that they too can meet this great doctor and solve their problems. I don't know what others might feel about getting their ex back in their life but i always know there is a blessing in disguise with just a single re-connection with an ex. If you want to successfully get back with your ex or facing infertility problem, contact this great man at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com  OR WhatsApp/Call +2348167159012 and share an awesome testimony too just like I did

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC(www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete