Saturday, August 31, 2013

Packing....

I'm concluding this month's "blogathon"--in which I was only mildly "hot" once or twice, ha!--with an abbreviated post since I have exactly 1,238 things to do before I depart shortly to a remotish mountain location for an indefinite amount of time (not sure what the protocol is for sharing trip details with the blog world so I'll leave it at that.)

Suitcases yawn expectantly before me while naked toddlers dance therein as I make last minute revisions on articles, do dishes, and eat and serve food simultaneously.

So, I'm sure you can appreciate my posting haste.  :)

Unless wifi is unattainable, I will be chatting with you again on the 2nd!  Have a wonderful weekend friends, and thanks--as always--for spending time here.  Oremus pro invicem! 

1 comment:

  1. A remotish mountain location for an indefinite ammount of time?????

    Oh . . . . . . . .

    oh, the glory of it all.

    ReplyDelete