Wednesday, July 17, 2013

All the single ladies!

(Okay, I enjoy that song title.  That is my venial confession of the day.)

Singles, read this.  It's great.  It's better than I could have done it, because, well, I met my husband when I was 18 and had other issues.  :D  We do really all have issues though, marrieds and singles.

And may I say, the chocolate is always darker at the other snack table.  Really.

I'm tired.  I promise I will write more better later.  Really.


I've been in a pool for hours today with a preschooler who can't swim but thinks she can, two kids who can swim but think I need to witness every stroke and dive, and a toddler who only wants to be held and hoard pool toys (think mini rubber duckies in both hands, shrieking "MY QUACK QUACK!" at random intervals in an echoing indoor pool).   So... till next time.


If you aren't single, and/or just want a laugh, try this.  I mean, not the first few seconds (that's sad!) but the names... oh dear, oh dear. :)

Oremus pro invicem! 

No comments:

Post a Comment