Saturday, January 25, 2014

And the audition results are...

My daughters got a bunch of minor roles: "Annette," "Sophie," maids, townspeople, and two parts of a singing trio of girls "The Boylan Sisters."

I'm Grace Ferrell, haha!  Woo.  Should be able to pull it off with a combo of caffeine, adrenaline, a couple pills, the Dr. Scholls version of high heels, and tips from Wiki How.  No doubt.  :P

And my husband was cast as Daddy Warbucks.  No news yet on whether baldness will be necessary.

Thank you, Google Images.  ROFL
I'm delighted that while winter turns to spring, we'll have this very unique family activity to work on, with the preschoolers tagging along to be watched by various orphans and staff.  My little angels up there have a tremendous sense of humor, huh?

"Think we can get our parents to do it?"  "With MOM?  Ha! Totally..."


(Image credit to improvvisothefilm.org :) Oh, and a lil' bit to Raffaello Sanzio da Urbino)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your part! You'll have a lot of fun getting ready for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to whole family of actors and actresses! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Let us know when it will be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is always beautiful when you have good health. For almost a year i had Hpv and I was lonely and sad luckily I was directed to a very kind and Great Dr Onokun who helped me cure my Hpv and today I am free from Hpv and very healthy thank you so much Dr Onokun Email him via: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete