Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorable Week

I have an email in my inbox thanking me for both having written a letter to the governor and for having signed a petition to "Save the Greater-Sage Grouse." Not kidding.

As admirable as such causes are, I have no recollection of doing those things.  Such are the risks of leaving email open in a one computer house of five other people who love to tap/beat on keys.

Though given the week I had, I would not be absolutely surprised if I had done these things and simply forgotten.  Stress can do that to a person, right?

What stresses... well, my grandfather, a WWII Navy sub vet, is not doing well and is currently refusing medical attention, preferring to "tough things out" at home. Finances have been... fun. Our 1997 car is finally dying, though I'm thankful the van holds up. And this post written by a college friend felt right on the mark in some areas of my life.  

Also we had to say goodbye to "Annie"!  It's an adjustment, going back to "normal" after so many weekends of "life on stage." I'm adjusting well, only have four auditions planned. :) Warbucks and Grace are gonna miss this Annie; Rhiannon is going to be trying out for the national "Annie" on tour... we wish her the best!



And yes, Dan's hair is growing back.  Thanks for asking. :D

Some good things have happened though.  We, tearlessly, replaced this beauty that's been with us for almost a decade, and has been baking cakes for longer than I've been alive, I fear:



My eldest showed me that hundreds of dollars and tens of hours driving to her music homeschool co-op was totally worth it.  She played violin. 



She rang hand-bells. She sang a solo. All in a black dress with heels, calm, cool, collected, and confident.  Can't help but be proud as a mom in such a moment. Proud of that and of the four year old who can now pump on the swing herself, no pushes necessary.  Bittersweet.  Oh, and this one "learned" to put on makeup while behind the couch with my purse. Scary. 



Other positives is that we've been putting the grill to work, seeing some friends, and overall enjoying the "weather nirvana of the northeast." Don't be too envious; we were seriously overdue for a break up here.

Hope we all have a better week, and a peaceful remembering day, particularly of those who served our country.  Thank you Grandpa.  



And thank you to all I've never met who fought for our freedoms.  We honor you.



Psalms 33:20-22
"Our soul waits for the LORD; he is our help and our shield. For our heart is glad in him, because we trust in his holy name. Let your steadfast love, O LORD, be upon us, even as we hope in you."

4 comments:

  1. How To Win lottery,Lottery Spell That Work Fast Contact Dr Miracle Now:

    Hi Guys....I just want to say a big thanks to (Dr Miracle) for what he has done for me by helping me to win lottery. I won Nine Million Five Hundred and Seventy Six Thousand Three Hundred Eighty Two Dollars. (($9,576,382.00)). His lottery spell is the best and so amazing. My life is now balance and i am out of doubt. Are you looking for a real and genuine spell caster to help you win any kind of lottery you play? contact Dr Miracle, today all your plan to ever win will work out well for you. His spell will increase the odds of your natural win,when you go to play,you will see larger, more frequent to win. Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me. I got my bills paid and my debt cleared. If you need a real voodoo spell caster to help you lottery,kindly contact him for fast and urgent Help:(Miraclespellhome@yahoo.com)

    From Heling H Raymond From Canada

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for making the right choice by contacting Dr. Irosi who helped me in getting my ex back by casting a love spell on him. One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr. Irosi to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr. Irosi because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr. Irosi on his Email Address [drirosisolutioncenter@gmail.com], call or whatsapp him via his contact +2348118829771 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr. Irosi for your great work.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people have written articles of how they were helped but I am very grateful to this great man who brought my ex husband back to me. This testimony is a true story and my name is Jennifer Sanchez. When I came in contact with this man was also through a testimony written about him helping with a cure for Herpes Virus and I have also encountered many testimonies about how he has been helping others with their life. To get back with an ex is one of the most innermost feelings many people would love to experience especially as those memories with our ex always cloud our mind when someone else does some of those things our ex used to do. I was a single parent of two boys for almost 6 years and though my ex husband was not staying with me and the kids i still wish someday he will return back to me. This doctor I encountered known as Dr Odunga helped me with my wishes and I am happy to write on this website that my ex husband is back with me. I am very happy sharing the testimony with everyone so that they too can meet this great doctor and solve their problems. I don't know what others might feel about getting their ex back in their life but i always know there is a blessing in disguise with just a single re-connection with an ex. If you want to successfully get back with your ex or facing infertility problem, contact this great man at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com  OR WhatsApp/Call +2348167159012 and share an awesome testimony too just like I did

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUY CDC COVID-19 REGISTERED VACCINATION RECORD CARD AT +1 (901) 878-9747

    BUY CDC COVID-19 VACCINATION RECORD CARD
    BUY CANADIAN DIGITAL COVID-19 CERTIFICATE
    without taking the vaccine BUY CDC COVID-19 REGISTERED VACCINATION RECORD CARD AT WhatsApp: +1 (901) 878-9747
    Buy Bulk COVID Self-Tests for At-Home Use EU Digital COVID passport EU Digital COVID passport Buy covid-19 test kits at home at lower prices home covid-19 testing kits Buy FDA-authorized home collection kits for rapid covid-19 home test at $100 buy DxTerity COVID-19 Saliva At-Home Collection Kit at$100 Buy Everlywell COVID-19 Test Home Collection Kit at $105 Buy Pixel by Labcorp COVID-19 PCR Test Home Collection Kit at $120 Buy BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test at $50 BUY CANADIAN DIGITAL COVID-19 CERTIFICATE without taking the vaccine Buy Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate without Vaccine WhatsApp: Purchase COVID vaccine passports in Australia, Buy coronavirus vaccine passport in UK
    Purchase COVID vaccine passports in Australia, Buy coronavirus vaccine passport in UK
    com BUY CANADIAN DIGITAL COVID-19 CERTIFICATE
    buy CDC COVID-19 VAX CARD buy eu digital covid-19certificate italy without taking the vaccine buy eu digital covid-19certificate spain without taking the vaccine buy eu digital covid-19certificate polan without taking the vaccine buy eu digital covid-19certificate germany without taking the vaccine buy digital covid-19 certificate Australia without taking the vaccine WhatsApp: +1 (901) 878-9747
    BUY EU Digital Covid Certificate without taking the toxic vaccine The green pass will be required for anyone aged 12 and over and, at the moment, Italy’s digital health certificate is only available to BUY CANADIAN DIGITAL COVID-19 CERTIFICATE people who were vaccinated, tested or recovered in Italy. BUY EU Digital Covid Certificate Buy covid-19 vaccine record card online, for now, the best way to show that you have been inoculated against the corona virus is a simple white card #Buy covid-19 vaccination card online#
    BUY COVID19 VACCINATION RECORD CARD near me without taking the vaccine BUY COVID19 VACCINATION RECORD CARD BUY COVID19 VACCINATION RECORD CARD BUY CDC COVID-19 CACCINATION RECORD CARD covid19 vaccination card near me BUY CANADIAN DIGITAL COVID-19 CERTIFICATE: backhand_index_pointing_right: CDC COVID Card for USA without taking the vaccine BUY CANADIAN DIGITAL COVID-19 CERTIFICATE without taking the vaccine :backhand_index_pointing_right: NHS COVID Pass for UK without taking the vaccine :backhand_index_pointing_right: Canada COVID Pass without taking the vaccine :backhand_index_pointing_right: Australia Digital COVID Certificate without taking the vaccine :backhand_index_pointing_right: EU Digital COVID Certificate :backhand_index_pointing_right: COVID Card for Ireland Covid19 vaccination records scanned approved BUY CANADIAN DIGITAL COVID-19 CERTIFICATE #BUY COVID19 VACCINATION RECORD CARD# BUY COVID19 VACCINATION RECORD CARD BUY COVID19 VACCINATION RECORD CARD BUY COVID19 VACCINATION RECORD CARD

    ReplyDelete